Value Added Services from Footgear
The following are free services that Footgear offers you to make your Footgear experience a memorable one.
Full Manufacturers Guarantee
All our product carries a full manufacturer guarantee, which is subject to reasonable wear and tear for 6 months. So, if your shoes have a structural failure during this period, please bring them in, and we will evaluate if they fall under the supplier’s guarantee, and if so, if they should be replaced or repaired. We may retain the goods for inspection and final decision by the supplier. Please note your shoes need to be cared for, and used for the purpose for which they were designed and intended. We carry a full range of shoe care products, to ensure that you get maximum wear and enjoyment from your shoes. Please remember to bring the receipt as proof of purchase. Please note we cannot process any transactions, returns, refunds, or exchanges without the original till slip.
Exchanges and Refunds
We will gladly, exchange or refund any shoe that is bought from us and returned in the original selling condition, in the original packaging with the original till slip, within 30 days of purchase.
We gladly accept lay buys, and believe we have the most customer friendly lay buy policy. A minimum 25% deposit is required, and our normal terms are 3 months to pay. If, however you cancel your lay buy, would like to change the shoe selected, or need extra terms to pay, we will gladly accommodate you, and we do not charge handling, cancellation fees or interest. All we ask is that you present us with the till slip, and let us know what extra period you require on your lay buy. What’s more, if for some reason, the style of shoe you selected has been put on promotion, we will gladly reduce the price of your pair on lay buy, to the same as the stock on the floor.
Methods of Payment
We accept cash, debit cards and most credit cards as methods of payment. Unfortunately, we do not accept cheques.
Personal information refers to all information about you as an identifiable individual, including your name, address, e mail address, telephone number, and identity number.
Personal Information Collected
- establishing and verifying your identity;
- maintaining and updating our customer databases; and
- marketing, product research and development purposes.
- storage of personal information
Personal Information Shared
Footgear will not sell, rent or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third party without your consent, provided that by using our website and/or subscribing for any of our services, you provide your express and informed consent for Footgear to disclose your personal information to third parties as follows:
- to third party companies employed by Footgear to provide services for us, including for example, website hosting and development. These companies require access to your personal information to perform their functions and not for any other purposes;
- to transfer Footgear’s customer database/s, including personal information contained therein, to any third party who acquires all or substantially all of the assets or shares in our company or our website service whether by sale, merger, acquisition or otherwise;
- to governmental agencies, exchanges and other regulatory or self-regulatory organisations if Footgear is required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to:
- protect the personal safety or property of our customers or the public (if you provide false or deceptive information about yourself or misrepresent yourself as being someone else, Footgear will disclose such information to the appropriate regulatory bodies and commercial entities). Footgear reserves the right to share non-personal, non-individual information in aggregate form with third parties for business purposes, for example with advertisers on our website or business associates and partners. This does not involve disclosing any personal information which can identify any individual consumer in any way.
- prevent fraud or abuse, misuse or unauthorised use of our website; and/or
- protect and defend our rights and property or that of our customers and companies in our group;
- comply with the law or with any legal process;
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information to governmental bodies, exchanges and other regulatory or self-regulatory organisations if Footgear is required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary. In addition, we may disclose information if required to do so to any regulatory authorities in connection with any investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose Footgear to legal liability.
Communicating with Footgear
Communicating with You / Opting Out
We provide you the opportunity to ‘opt-out’ of having your personally identifiable information used for certain purposes, when we ask for this information. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding our privacy & security policy, please email Footgear at email@example.com.